- Mpow M30 Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds adopt rigid-flex printed circuit boards which are widely used on aerospace, military, and medical. This technology greatly reduces signal interference and brings more stable connection, stronger signal transmission. No dropouts, no skips even you put your cell phone on your both sides’ pants pockets.
- Each Mpow M30 true wireless earbud provides 5 hours of playtime or talktime on one single full charge. The portable charging case gives you an extra 20 hours of listening time. The PU( Polyurethane)composite diaphragms of drivers deliver punchy bass with richer details.
- Better sealing workmanship, materials, and structure make Mpow M30 Bluetooth headphones still work perfectly after hitting by sweat, light rain or accidental splashes. Enjoy music and workouts outdoors even on rainy days!
- 90% dot-shaped true wireless earbuds do not have ear fins, but Mpow M30 has. Ear fins in 2 different sizes (small and medium ) greatly improve stability. The snug-fitting eartips in 3 different sizes(small, medium and large) can better block out outside noise for more crystal-clear calls and more powerful bass.
- Play or pause, skip tracks, adjust volume, take or end or reject a call, activate Siri or Google Assistant. All is under your control. You can also choose L-earbud or R-earbud to be as the mono mode when you are walking outsides, driving or commuting on bus or subway, you need to use either ear to be aware of surroundings.
How to Pair>
1. Open the charging case, they will automatically enter the pairing mode in which the LED flashes white and red alternately.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your phone, then search and select the Bluetooth name “Mpow M30″ to connect.
Auto Pairing: The earphones will automatically reconnect with the last paired device when you open the charging case.
Note: if the earbuds are not in the charging case,
1) Turn on the earbuds by pressing and holding the MFB of both earbuds for 2 seconds.
2) Double touch the MFB of Right earbud to enter the pairing mode in which the LED flashes white and red alternately
3) Turn on the Bluetooth function on your phone, then search and select the Bluetooth name “Mpow M30” to connect.
1. Battery life and performance depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors. All data are obtained by MPOW laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions.
2. Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when earbuds are wet.
3. Some functions only can be activated by one earbud, so some functions are invalid when in mono mode. For example, increasing volume can be activated by only Right earbud.
4. The battery level of earbuds can be checked on iOS or Android 8.0+ devices. For iOS users, the battery status of earbuds can be checked on the right corner of your device; for Android users, you can check it on the Bluetooth setting interface.
1 pair x MPOW M30 true wireless earbuds
1 x Charging case
1 x Type-C charging cable